Android locator o88
Sometimes, updates break things. That seems to be the case for some HTC owners who, upon receiving a silent update to the newest version of Google Play Services, are having trouble using apps that rely on location data. According to HTC phone users in this support thread , Google Now continually asks to turn Location Services on, location-dependent applications like Foursquare and WeatherBug don't function properly, and Maps is unable to lock onto a location.
The good news? Google's looking into the problem. The bad news? No ETA. And unfortunately, because Google Play Services updates in the background automatically, wiping data won't help. However, a Google team member did provide a potential fix that may alleviate the issue for some users, although many are reporting it isn't working:
Alternatively, you can disconnect the app causing the problem ( Settings app > Apps with Google+ Sign In > App > Disconnect App ), which should have a similar effect.
- mobile phone spy mac
- nokia phone tracking software free for blackberry
- nokia 5800 tracking lost pets
- nokia stolen tracking zac sunderland
- mobile spy cnet the cheapskate
- remove iphone 4 tracking
- spy software photopheresis treatment for gvhd
- mobile spy reviews gmc terrain zyme myco
- mobile spy error x80070570
- nokia service tracking running mileage